Do these things interest you? You will:
The Junior HR Executive plays a vital role in supporting the Human Resources (HR) department by assisting with various HR functions and processes. This position involves handling administrative tasks, recruitment coordination, employee onboarding, training coordination, and maintaining employee records. The Junior HR Executive ensures the smooth operation of HR activities and contributes to the overall success of the restaurant.
1. Recruitment and Selection:
– Assist in coordinating the recruitment process, including posting job advertisements, reviewing resumes, and scheduling interviews.
– Conduct initial screening of candidates, perform reference checks, and coordinate pre-employment assessments as required.
– Assist in preparing employment contracts and offer letters for selected candidates.
– Maintain an up-to-date database of job applicants and recruitment-related information.
2. Employee Onboarding and Off boarding:
– Coordinate and facilitate the onboarding process for new hires, ensuring a smooth transition into the organization.
– Conduct orientation sessions to familiarize new employees with the company policies, procedures, and culture.
– Coordinate employee off boarding activities, including exit interviews and the retrieval of company assets.
3. HR Administration:
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records, including personal information, attendance, leaves, and performance evaluations.
– Assist in generating HR-related reports and preparing HR-related documentation.
– Support HR-related communications by drafting internal memos, announcements, and HR policies/procedures.
4. Training and Development:
– Assist in coordinating training programs and workshops for employees, including scheduling, logistics, and registration.
– Maintain training records and track employee participation in various training activities.
– Support the implementation of employee development initiatives and employee engagement programs.
5. Employee Relations:
– Assist in handling employee inquiries and providing basic HR-related information.
– Support employee recognition programs and initiatives.
– Assist in addressing employee concerns or grievances and escalate issues to the appropriate HR personnel as needed.
6. Compliance and Policy Adherence:
– Assist in ensuring compliance with labor laws, company policies, and procedures.
– Keep up-to-date with relevant employment laws and regulations to ensure adherence and provide guidance when necessary.
7. HR Projects:
– Support HR projects as assigned, such as implementing new HR initiatives, process improvements, or HR system upgrades.
Qualifications and Skills:
– Diploma / Professional qualification in HRM from a recognized university/Institute
– Previous experience in HR or administrative roles is advantageous.
– Knowledge of HR processes, practices, and employment laws is beneficial.
– Excellent organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
– Strong attention to detail and accuracy in record-keeping and data entry.
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Proficiency in using HR software, Microsoft Office Suite, and other relevant tools.
– Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
– Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.