Do these things interest you? You will:
As the digital marketing executive, you will be responsible for running various marketing campaigns over various platforms, allocating the budgets and timelines for each campaign and execution of these campaigns. The executives will also need to analyse the effect of each of these campaigns and find ways to optimize these campaigns to achieve maximum customer focus. You will also need to update content periodically for the social media pages and the websites and maintain customer awareness.
– Plan all the SEO, web, social media, email and display marketing campaigns for the marketing team.
– Allocate specific budgets to each marketing role and divide the marketing campaigns over a period of time and among the marketing team.
– Collection and interpretation of data from various marketing campaigns and analysis of that data.
– Identification of trends and communication of these trend insights to the respective groups.
– Planning, executing and measuring the conversion rates from digital marketing campaigns.
– Identifying crucial customer conversion points and drop off points that maximizes user funnels.
– Being up to date with emerging technologies and use of them to maximize output.
– Periodic measurement of digital marketing campaign performance and evaluation of the performance against goals and other key performance indicators.
– Brainstorming new digital marketing platforms and ways to capture customer attention.
– Creating, proofreading and editing for various digital marketing content to ensure consistency in branding.
– Creating, proofreading and editing for various marketing sources to ensure consistency in branding.
Qualifications and Skills:
– Bachelor’s/ HND in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or a related field.
– Proven experience in digital marketing, preferably in the food service or hospitality industry.
– The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all aspects of traditional and digital marketing tactics in the food and beverage industry.
– Strong project management skills, including the ability to multi-task and translate creative ideas into action with a clear ROI.
– Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to write a marketing plan that communicates high-level strategy and actionable tactics.
– Team player, willing to do anything to get the job done.
– Must be able to work in a (very) fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize, and collaborate closely with multiple business units.